Well the picture above says more than can be put into words. You, me, everybody else and 60 million species of animal and plant or all together, part of our planet. On some journey that takes us all into the future.
Celtic Lion Ltd is about supplying some of the solutions to assist that journey.
Work is in two areas. Individual client specific and the core project listed above, our option.
Work is already internationally known. We have produced work for Governments and UN reports. The agenda for the 2005 G8 Scotland of climate change and Africa was built on our foundation. World leaders and environmental organisations often use our risk assessment that climate change is a greater threat than terrorism, after the UK Government’s Chief Scientist gave it global publicity.
We can’t guarantee how our work is interpreted and presented by clients, the media and the greater community. All we aspire to is to try and ensure that what we produce in the first instance is-quality.
Celtic Lion has been independently assessed as one of the world’s most influential development strategists
- Our contribution to a United Nations Environment and Development report at commissioned by the UK Government provided the foundation of the agenda of the 2005 G8 in Perthshire of climate change and Africa.
- The risk assessment used to justify the agenda of climate change was a greater threat was given global publicity by the then UK Chief Scientist Sir David King. An assessment used by many world leaders including Al Gore when notified of his Nobel Prize.
- As one of the scientists involved in the setting up of the new generation of UK climate models, which contributed to the other Nobel prize in 2007.
- In 1989 we advised Greenpeace on staging live music concerts prior to them taking over co-promotion of Glastonbury. Scotland’s T in the Park admitting they in turn were influenced by the running of the Glastonbury festival.
- As community event organisers, as well as regional reviews, Simon Mayo on Radio 1 considered our work some of the finest in the country.
- As sustainable development experts DEFRA recommended us to advise the Cabinet Office on the SD aspects of Regulatory Impact Assessment, the basis for UK wide legislation.
- In October 2006 we were able to give Tayside police 6 weeks warning of the December floods in Perthshire, intelligence which proved accurate to within less than 4 days.
- In 2001 UK Government consultants Jones Lang LaSalle shortlisted us to take over the running of the Millennium Dome.
Please contact us for our range of services and further portfolio for development, environment, ecology and strategy
Roger Jardine Thomas
Header photograph by R Thomas. Near the summit of Schiehallion looking down and back over Loch Tay towards Queen’s View.
This page. Earth rise over the horizon of the moon from the Apollo 8 mission. NASA.